Chinese Inspired Chicken Wings.
Ingredients of Chinese Inspired Chicken Wings
- You need of Prep time 8 hours.
- Prepare of Cook time 35 mints.
- It’s of Total time 8 hrs 35 mints.
- You need 12 of skinned chicken wings.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli power.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Chinese Inspired Chicken Wings instructions
- In a separate bowl add in the first 6 dry ingredients. Wash and pat dry the wings. Marinate the wings with the spice mix and keep refrigerated for 8 hours or more depending on your requirement..
- Take out the wings from the refrigerator and add the flour, cornflour, egg white, vinegar and mix well..
- Fry on a high flame until crispy and golden brown. Serve with your favourite sauces or enjoy as it is..