Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers. Learn How To Make Jalapeno Poppers Recipe, an authentic MexicanRecipe popular all over the globe, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Jalapeno Popper Mummies – a little bit hot, a little bit sweet and a lot of fun. Jalapeno Popper Mummies are the perfect treat for any Next thing you know the Witches' Fingers will want to answer the door and hand out all the candy.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers
- You need 12 of Jalapeno peppers cut in half, seeds and ribs removed.
- Prepare 1 of (8oz.) cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- It’s 6 of pieces of bacon, cooked and crumbled.
- You need 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- You need 24 of almond slivers(finger nails).
A fantastic party appetizer or game day food! Halve peppers lengthwise and remove seeds; fill peppers wtih cheese mixture. (Oil and seeds from the peppers can be irritating — keep your fingers away from your eyes.) Jalapeño Shrimp Poppers recipe. How can you go wrong with jalapeños stuffed with goat cheese and shrimp and then wrapped in bacon? Bacon-wrapped Shrimp Jalapeño Poppers are made with four of my favorite things: spicy jalapeños, sharp cheese, pan-fried shrimp and bacon.
Jalapeño Popper Witch Fingers instructions
- In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, shredded cheeses, and seasonings until everything is incorporated..
- Filled each half of pepper with about a tablespoon of mixture. Dip cheese side in bread crumbs. Place on cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered at 325 for 20-25 minutes.
- Let peppers cool for 10 minutes. Dip rounded side of each almond in ketchup and place a pointed tip of pepper to look like a finger nail.
Jalapeño peppers are one of the most common chile peppers. They are small, about two to four inches long. They taste a bit like Our Favorite Gloves for Cutting Hot Peppers. Want to avoid those burning fingers? Wear gloves like these, which are some of our.