Chinese Chicken Salad. Chinese chicken salad is a salad including chopped chicken and Chinese culinary ingredients that are common in parts of the United States. The hero of this Chinese Chicken Salad is the Asian Dressing and crunchy noodles. It can make any bowl of fresh greens devilishly moreish!
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Salad
- You need of Salad.
- It’s 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 3/4 of onion, chopped (green or regular).
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of toasted almonds.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of top ramen (uncooked, crushed).
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms (optional).
- Prepare of Dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of top ramen seasoning packet.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper (to taste).
This Chinese chicken salad is fresh and full of crunchy ramen, sweet mandarins, and crisp cabbage. It's our favorite salad to bring along to any potluck, and what we make when we need an easy lunch. The Chinese Chicken Salad, also known as, Oriental Chicken Salad or Asian Chicken Salad, is a popular entree salad served throughout the United States. With toasted sesame seeds and almonds, and fried puffed bean threads.
Chinese Chicken Salad step by step
- Cook chicken (grill, oven, pan, … however you want).
- Chop cabbage into small pieces.
- Combine everything for the salad into a large bowl. EXCEPT the ramon seasoning..
- Mix together the dressing ingredients into a small bowl..
- Add dressing to salad and mix well an hour before serving.
Topped with a dark sesame oil and rice vinegar dressing. Chinese Chicken Salad – Easy, healthy, and delicious salad made with chicken breast and One of my favorite salads to make is Chinese Chicken Salad—simple green toss with grilled chicken in a. This Chinese Chicken Salad is ideal for meal prep and lunches on-the-go. Simply layer the ingredients into mason jars and stash the dressing in a plastic bag. When you're ready to dig in, pour the dressing.