Pumpkin rice krispies. Make the Rice Krispies filling: Add the butter and pumpkin pie spice to a medium saucepan set over. Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats – Such a fun easy treat the whole family will love, especially the kids! Traditional rice krispies treats are tinted orange and topped with a pretzel stick and shaped green.
Ingredients of Pumpkin rice krispies
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 packages of mini marshmallows (I think it's 8-10 oz).
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange food dye (neon preferred).
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 5 cup of rice krispie cereal.
- Prepare 15 of mini tootsie rolls.
- You need 1 of green icing.
All these names make for a sweet snack or dessert that really makes these rice. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! An easy recipe for Rice Krispies treats flavored with pumpkin purée and spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. Pumpkin rice krispie treats are the perfect no bake pumpkin dessert for fall and thanksgiving!
Pumpkin rice krispies instructions
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a medium/large saucepan until its a liquid..
- Remove from heat. Stir in food dye, cinnamon, and nutmeg. I really wanted to try it with pumpkin pie spice too but I was out 😞 let me know how it goes if you try that though! Also, you need the extra food dye because the cereal washes out the color..
- Stir in cereal until well combined..
- Once it cools down a bit (5minutes), mold them into balls, sticking the tootsie rolls in the middle as shown. It's pretty sticky so you'll probably need to keep your hands wet for this..
- When I did it, some of the balls fell apart as they were cooling. Super annoying. All you can really do is continue to remold them. They won't fall apart anymore after they cool..
- Once they cool completely (30 minutes or so), add green icing in the form of leaves..
Shape a Tootsie Roll into a pumpkin stem and place on the top of each. These Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats, are just that. They taste like fall in your mouth, but These are also a lot sweeter, and I would pick these Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispy Treats any day, over. Soft and chewy pumpkin spiced Rice Krispie treats with a white chocolate drizzle… Perfect for fall festivities and after school snacking! In the fall, the fields surrounding my childhood home were.