Best shepherds pie. The Best Classic Shepherd's Pie Recipe with meat and vegetable gravy and cheesy mashed potatoes. More Easy Instant Pot Recipes to Enjoy: Why would I ever make Shepherd's Pie from scratch?!? I'll tell you why: Frozen Shepherds Pie tastes like cat food compared.
Ingredients of Best shepherds pie
- You need 2 of packages ground beef.
- It’s 1/3 of red onion.
- It’s 3 of small mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of can of peas and carrots.
- You need 6 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- You need 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of kitchen bouquet browning and seasoning sauce.
- You need 3 of packages instant potatoes.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of parmesan cheese flakes.
Plunge your spoon into a shepherd's pie with creamy mash and flavourful lamb mince. We've got traditional recipes, plus spiced and vegetarian alternatives. Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling. The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce.
Best shepherds pie step by step
- Cook bacon and set aside.
- Brown beef in bacon fat with onions, mushrooms, garlic, peas, and carrots, and sauces.
- Now spread mixture into a 9 13×9 pan cut bacon into bite size pieces and cream on top now set aside.
- Cook potatoes as directed, then spread on top of beef cover with çheese and bake at 375 for approx 20 – 25 minutes or until cheese browns, may have to broil for a couple minutes.
- Let sit 5 minutes and enjoy.
Expect the best shepherd's pie in Singapore. Premium ground beef, fresh local greens and hand-whipped mashed potatoes. Savour a spoonful of goodness everytime. Shepherd's Pie is classic comfort food – rich, warm, and deeply satisfying. One bite of this time-tested family favorite will wrap you in a blanket of goodness as cozy as a winter fire.