Jeramy and Corey's Chicken Sandwich.
Ingredients of Jeramy and Corey's Chicken Sandwich
- You need of Building your sandwich.
- It’s 2 of brioche buns buttered lightly and toasted lightly.
- You need 1 of Ib chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoons of parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Chipotle Aioli (see below).
- You need 1 tablespoon of onion jam.
- It’s of Lettuce (I prefer arugula myself for some bitterness).
- You need of Sliced tomato.
- Prepare of Onion Jam.
- It’s 1/8 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 of red onions, julienned.
- You need 2 of parsley sprigs.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need of Chipotle Aioli.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Chipotle peppers in adobo sauce minced up fine.
Jeramy and Corey's Chicken Sandwich instructions
- Prepare your Aioli: mix together the mayo, lemon juice, minced chipotle and set aside in the refrigerator..
- Prepare your onion jam: get your 1/8 cup of oil hot on medium high heat and add the julienned onions, Sautee until they start to get golden then cut the heat to medium low and add the sugar but let it cook without stirring for a minute so it can start to melt across the onions. Next add the bay leaves and parsley sprigs, let simmer for 3 minutes then remove. Turn off the heat and let cool a bit, add the white balsamic vinegar then bring it up to a boil until it thickens. Let cool..
- Cut your 1Ib chicken breast in half then tenderize until flattened, put in a baggie with fresh squeazed lemon juice, salt, and pepper and parsley. Let sit for a few minutes. Cook until golden and fully done..
- Build your sandwich! : aioli on one bun, jam on the other, chicken on the bottom bun lettuce amd tomato on top, throw the top bun on and you're done! Enjoy!.