Ladybirds Ghost Strawberries. Thank you for watching the video! We hope you enjoyed our review and thoughts on the new Ghost preworkout. Let us know in the comment section if you have.
Ingredients of Ladybirds Ghost Strawberries
- Prepare 150 grams of white chocolate melts.
- You need 12 of fresh strawberries , stalks in tact ..
- It’s 1 of black icing gel pen or colour of your choice.
They are perfect for a healthier sweet snack for Halloween. Ghost-shaped strawberries are so easy, it's scary. Instead of dipping the fruit in the traditional semi-sweet chocolate, they're dunked into white chocolate and given ghostly faces with dark chocolate. Vector educational cards of red color.
Ladybirds Ghost Strawberries instructions
- Using a microwave safe bowl add the white chocolate melts and microwave on high in 30 second busts , stirring between busts , until melted ..
- Now , working with one strawberry at a time , dip them into the melted white chocolate , using the stalks to hold them whilst your dipping then , coating then all over , then place on a plate to set , repeat with all remaining strawberries and the melted chocolate until all strawberries are done , then place the prepared strawberries filled plate into the fridge to set completely ..
- Once chocolate coated strawberries are set , and once again , working with one strawberry at a time , and using the icing gel pen , draw some eyes on each of the prepared strawberries until all are done . Then draw an open mouth on each of the prepared strawberries until all are done , then place back into the fridge to set completely ..
- Once set , serve chilled , enjoy . :-).
See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Ladybirds & Strawberries. These Strawberry Ghosts from Delish.com are an easy Halloween treat everyone will love. Dip strawberries into white chocolate and place two mini chocolate chips on the top half of the. Marzipan, ladybird, may bug, peaches, strawberries, cherries on paper plate. Strawberries in a bowl and ladybird.