Bacon and three cheese carbonara with strozzapreti pasta. The Best Strozzapreti Pasta Recipes on Yummly Roasted Pepper Sauce For Shrimp & Pasta, I'm Bull On Durum- Pasta With Broccoli Rabe & Guanciale, Barbara Lynch's Strozzapreti. We are making Carbonara with thick sliced bacon.
Ingredients of Bacon and three cheese carbonara with strozzapreti pasta
- You need 450 g of strozzapreti pasta.
- You need 350 ml of 2%milk.
- It’s 250 ml of 18%cream.
- You need 4-5 slices of bacon sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbs of margarine or butter.
- It’s 1 tbs of parsley chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cheddar shredded.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmigiana shredded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of motsarella shredded.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of corn flour.
This recipe of Bacon and Mushroom Carbonara was the perfect meal to end off our holiday, a last little treat before all the carbs are banned from my pantry! You can tweak this recipe to your liking; if you don't like mushrooms for instance you can just leave it out. This Carbonara sauce is a combination of. To note, strozzapreti are included in the list of the most antique pastas, along with lasagne Strozzapreti is a type of dried pasta typical of Italy, in particular from the area of Romagna in the In Milano, they add a soft cheese to this recipe.
Bacon and three cheese carbonara with strozzapreti pasta step by step
- On a pot boil the water and add the pasta to cook to your likeness at the same time in a skillet fry the sliced bacon to your likeness.
- When the pasta is ready strain pasta and put a side.
- Now in a smaller pot add the milk and cream and bring to boil at medium heat so you don’t burn the bottom of the pot.
- Now add all the rest of the ingredients in to the pot with milk and cook till it starts to get a bit thick.
- Now tip the sauce in to the pasta and stir well.
- Enjoy (καλή όρεξη).
Freshly grated Grana Padana or Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese. Transfer the strozzapreti to a warmed bowl and pass the cheese separately. Spaghetti coated in a thick and creamy egg sauce with bacon and parmesan cheese. This classic Italian recipe is great for dinner any night of the week. A well-made carbonara is the ultimate crowd-pleaser.