Halloween Krispies. When it comes to Halloween Food, these Halloween Rice Krispie treats take the cake, er, treat! These jack-o-lantern Rice Krispies make a fun Halloween dessert and are so simple to make. See more ideas about Rice krispies, Halloween rice krispies, Rice krispie treats.
Ingredients of Halloween Krispies
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 6 cup of rice krispies cereal.
- Prepare 70 grams of halloween sprinkles.
- It’s 5 cup of mini marshmallows or 40-45 large marshmallows.
These Monster Rice Krispie Treats are beyond simple to make, and the kiddos love to help. Halloween: the time of year to throw on some animal ears and wander. This pumpkin-shaped Rice Krispies Halloween recipe is fun to make and delicious to eat! When it comes to easy Halloween recipes for kids that they can help make, these are simply a must.
Halloween Krispies step by step
- Melt butter in large saucepan over medium low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallows..
- Stir in vanilla extract and cereal stirring until coated completely. Add 3/4 of your sprinkles to mixture while stirring to make sure they are equally distributed..
- Lightly grease your 13*9" pan and spatula and press into pan. Sprinkle the remaining sprinkles on top of the pressed cereal and let cool for 20 minutes. Cut equally and enjoy!.
For Halloween we created a number of short social media animations for various brands, paying homage to classic horror films. To see more of our animations and… Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal makes great-tasting recipes for any occasion. Search our recipes by keyword, holiday, category or ingredients. Halloween Krispy Treats are full of pumpkin spice and seasonal chocolate chips! They come together fast for a happy treat in a quick pinch!