Chinese Chicken Boxing.
Ingredients of Chinese Chicken Boxing
- Prepare 8-10 of Chicken Drummettes.
- You need of Coating (mix well);.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Tapioca Flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of Sauce;.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 10 g of Garlic (minced).
- You need 10 g of Ginger (minced).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Chilli Sauce (optional).
- You need of Thickener (mix well in bowl);.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tapioca starch.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Water.
Chinese Chicken Boxing instructions
- DRUMMETTES; Sever the flesh from the small joint and turn the flesh inside out at the big joint. Coat the drummettes in flour and salt..
- FRYING; Prepare 1 cup of cooking oil on medium heat for shallow frying. Fry the drummettes in it's entirety for 6 minutes total. Remove and set aside..
- SAUCE; in a sauceapn heat 2 Tbsp of cooking oil on high heat and fry the garlic and ginger until fragrant. Then add the soy sauce, lime juice and honey. Mix well and add the thickener. Cook until the sauce has thickened..
- SERVE; Lastly, dip the chicken in the sauce and serve on a plate. Leftover sauce can be used as dipping sauce..