Chinese chicken drumsticks. These sticky Chinese chicken drumsticks are full of flavour and super easy to make. Serve with a simple salad for a mouth-watering midweek meal. Slathered in the most incredible Chinese Plum Sauce, these Sticky Chicken Drumsticks are absolutely and utterly irresistible.
Ingredients of Chinese chicken drumsticks
- You need 12 of leg pieces.
- You need 2 Tbsp of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 Tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of chicken powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s Pinch of baking powder.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 of large onion (chopped finely).
These Chinese-inspired sous vide chicken drumsticks are addictive in their own right, with each I like to say, why settle for Wing Wednesday when you could "drum" your way through the whole week? Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or even wings are all delicious with this recipe. What side dishes go well with cajun chicken drumsticks? You can't go wrong with a side of corn, mashed potatoes..
Chinese chicken drumsticks step by step
- Remove the meat from the bone in such a way that it is still attached to the Top hammer the meat to soften it.
- Add salt,chilli powder,soy sauce,chilli sauce,chilli paste and ginger garlic paste.
- Add egg marinate it for 2 hours, chop onion and add it to the chicken.
- Mix corn flour and all purpose flour together with pinch of Bp.
- Add the flour mixture to it use wet hands to help binding the chicken on the bone.
- Deep fry it on low flame for 10-15 mintes.
China Chicken Drumsticks Suppliers and Manufacturers Directory – Source a Large Selection of Chicken Drumsticks Products at frozen chicken parts,chicken plucker machine,chicken farm. Everybody loves a good fried chicken but five spice fried chicken is over-the-top delicious and is literally as easy as adding some five-spice powder and fresh ground white pepper to the chicken. BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! Chinese Chicken Drumsticks recipe: These taste similar to the chicken wings at our favourite Chinese restaurant, but in drumstick form.