M0N$TE® FONDANT. As with all the other OSTs, it was composed and arranged by Hiroyuki Sawano. See more ideas about Fondant, Fondant figures, Fondant tutorial. Would be cute on a cake for a baby shower!!
Ingredients of M0N$TE® FONDANT
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 16 oz of miniature marshmallows.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 lb of confectioners sugar, divided.
Te damos la receta de Fondant Casero, perfecto para que decores pasteles, cupcakes, galletas, cakepops, etc. Ya no tendrás que preocuparte por investigar en dónde comprar fondant. fondant. FONDÁNT, -Ă, fondanţi, -te, adj., subst. Substanță sau amestec de substanțe care se adaugă la topirea unui amestec de materiale pentru a coborî punctul de topire al acestora sau pentru a separa impuritățile.
M0N$TE® FONDANT step by step
- place the butter in a shallow bowl, and set aside.
- place the marshmallows in a large microwave-safe bowl, and microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute to start melting the marshmallow.
- carefully stir the water and vanilla extract into the hot marshmallows, and stir until the mixture is smooth.
- slowly beat in the confectioners sugar, a cup at a time, until you have sticky dough.
- reserve 1 cup of powdered sugar for kneading, the dough will be very stiff.
- rub your hands thoroughly with butter, and begin kneading the sticky dough. as you knead, the dough will become workable and pliable..
- turn the dough out onto a working surface dusted with confectioners sugar and continue kneading until the fondant is smooth and no longer sticky to touch (5 to10 minutes).
- form the fondant into a ball, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate over night (optional).
- to use, allow the fondant to come to room temperature.
- roll it out onto a flat surface dusted with confectioners sugar.
- make any design on cakes, cupcakes, etc. you can even eat it straight from the bowl.
- if u need ideas.. just ask…
Fondant definition is – a soft creamy preparation of sugar, water, and flavorings that is used as a basis for candies or icings. Examples of fondant in a Sentence. Recent Examples on the Web Dale said the glaze tastes better than fondant, which is traditionally used to give a cake a smooth appearance. From French fondant ("melting"), from fondre ("to melt"), from Latin fundere ("to melt"). Download free fonts for Windows and Mac.