Holiday Fudge. This fudge came out well set perfectly and tasted yummy. I didn't have the problem that the other Denver reviewer had and my fudge looked great. If you've never made fudge before, then you're missing out.
Ingredients of Holiday Fudge
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 1 of -12 ounce bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 of 15 ounce can sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of to 2 cups confectioners sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nutella.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of marshmallow cream.
Below is a list of some of the blogosphere's best fudge recipes. Need an easy holiday treat to make for friends? This gingerbread fudge from Delish.com is as easy Our Gingerbread Fudge Tastes Like Christmas. A little sweet, a little savory – it's the perfect combination!
Holiday Fudge instructions
- stir rogether the chocolate chips, sweetened condenced milk, and butter, in large microwave proof bowl.
- heat in microwave for 3 minutes, stirring every 45 seconds.
- remove from microwave, add cream, stir until smooth.
- add nutella, return to microwave for 1 minute.
- stir in vanilla.
- stir in chopped pecans.
- add confectioners sugar, stir until smooth.
- swirl in marshmallow cream.
- pour into 8 inch by 8 inch cake pan lined with wax paper.
- chill in refrigerator for 2 hours until firm.
- cut into squares.
Fudge is acceptable at any time of year in our household, but there's something about the holidays that puts us into fudge. These fudge recipes are the best for Christmas. There are bound to be at least a couple of these fudge recipes that you're going to want to add to your holiday goodies collection this year. This Easy Holiday Fudge recipe is one of those holiday recipes that I like to make every year. You guyyyys holiday chocolate fudge is a thing.