Hong Kong Style Fried Chicken.
Ingredients of Hong Kong Style Fried Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Kilo chicken leg and thigh.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of crushed black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Chinese cooking wine.
- You need 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of ginger juice (grate then squeeze the ginger).
- Prepare of Chives or spring onions.
Hong Kong Style Fried Chicken step by step
- Combine all the ingredients together and marinate the chicken overnight (at least 2 hours)..
- Remove from the marinade. (Keep the marinade for the sauce)..
- Fry the chicken until cooked all the way through then let it rest for 10 minutes..
- On a small sauce pan, pour the marinade and boil it for 2-3 minutes..
- Plate the fried chicken, then using a spoon, drizzle all the cooked marinade over the chooks..
- Garnish with chopped chives or spring onions. Bon appetit..