Sambal Tauchu Chicken (Ayam Sambal Taucu).
Ingredients of Sambal Tauchu Chicken (Ayam Sambal Taucu)
- Prepare 350 g of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into bite size).
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Sambal Paste (blend well);.
- You need 40 g of Shallots.
- You need 20 g of Garlic.
- It’s 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 20 g of Dried Chillies (deseeded, rehydrated).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Fermented Yellow Bean Paste (Tauchu).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s of Garnish (optional);.
- It’s 1 pc of fresh Red Chillies (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 pc of fresh Green Chillies (finely chopped).
Sambal Tauchu Chicken (Ayam Sambal Taucu) instructions
- PASTE; heat 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Add in the Sambal Paste, mix well and cook until the oil separates..
- CHICKEN; next, add in the Chicken and mix well. Cook the Chicken until it is done..
- SERVE; serve on a serving plate and garnish with Red and Green Chillies..