Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween *.
Ingredients of Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween *
- It’s of mummy apples.
- It’s 3 large of apples ( any kind will work ) (just pick your favorite).
- It’s 2 can of pillsburry butter recipe crescent rolls (8oz.).
- You need 1/2 cup of graanulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 of raisins or black writing icing (optional.. see direction).
- Prepare of cream cheese puss dip.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese (softened).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Apple Mummies with Cream Cheese Puss Dip * Halloween * step by step
- preheat oven to 375°.
- OPTIONAL: peel apples if desired: I leave my peels on..
- core and slice apples into wedges.. about 8-10 wedges per apple…
- open crescent rolls and roll out each half seperatly. flatten a bit and crimp seams unless using seamless..and cut each section into 5 long strips..
- wrap each apple wedge in one strip to look like banadges ( u may not use the whole strip: if u don't reserve to make additional strips) leave an opening for your apple mummy's eyes..
- repeat until u run out of apple or crescent…
- in a bowl mix together apple mummy seasonings…
- roll each mummified apple wedge into the cinnamon mixture..
- place apple mummies onto lightly spray, foiled baking sheet..
- bake until dough is fully cooked and apple is turning soft.. it will still have some firmness in center.. that's ok u don't want the apple mushy. but u do want the crescent slightly crisp..
- meanwhile using a beater on medium/high mix all dip ingredients..
- when apples are done use black writer icing for the eyes or u can use some of the "dip" to glue raisin eyes in place..
- serve mummy apples with dip…
- makes about 20 mummy apple wedges..