Spaghetti carbonara (5 ingredient ). Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy! Luscious and wonderfully indulgent, pasta carbonara takes as long to make as it does to cook the pasta. The ingredients are simple—just spaghetti (or other long pasta), and the.
Ingredients of Spaghetti carbonara (5 ingredient )
- It’s 10 oz of pasta.
- You need 5 piece of bacon.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 4 clove of garlic minced.
A recipe triple-tested by the BBC Good Food team. Spaghetti alla Carbonara is a relatively modern Roman dish made by tossing hot pasta with Guanciale, and a mixture of eggs, cheese, and black pepper. Adding the hot pasta to the mixture melts the cheese and starts to set the egg, creating a thick creamy sauce that lacquers each strand of spaghetti. This is a near perfect and flawless recipe for the classic Spaghetti alla Carbonara.
Spaghetti carbonara (5 ingredient ) step by step
- Cook spaghetti . While spaghetti is cooking dice up your bacon..
- Cook bacon about 6 to 8 minutes. Crispy is what your looking for. Don't drain the bacon grease..
- While bacon is cooking whisk up eggs and grated parmesan.
- Add garlic to bacon . Cook a minute . Pasta should be done at this time . Keep some of the pasta water, at least a cup. Drain pasta..
- Turn pan to low temp.Add spaghetti and egg mixture. Fold in to mix. Add tablespoon at a time reserved pasta water . Cook a couple of minutes to desired consistency..
- I served it with parsley and extra shredded parmesan..
And even it it wasn't, who cares? It's darn good, which is really the only thing that matters. Ingredients for a Classic Carbonara Sauce: Carbonara might be an elegant dish, but it only requires a few ingredients and is very quick to make. Equipment Needed to Make Spaghetti Carbonara. *these links are affiliate links and we earn a commission for purchases made after clicking through. Spaghetti alla Carbonara: When it's good, it can make your eyes roll back in your head with pleasure.