Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls. Here is our Cooking Vlog;) In todays video I woud like to share to you how I make my own version of Egg Rolls. How do you make homemade egg rolls? The filling for these egg rolls is ground pork, shredded cabbage, carrots and some seasonings like garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls
- It’s 1 packages of 16 oz bag cole slaw mix.
- You need 1 packages of Bottle Kikkomans stir fry sauce.
- You need 4 each of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of Egg roll wrappers.
- Prepare 1 each of Egg.
- It’s 1/2 gallon of Peanut Oil.
They're so much better than the egg rolls you find in the frozen food section of your local I received Twin Dragons Egg Roll Wraps and other products to create this recipe. Chicken Parmesan Appetizer for your next. Homemade egg rolls don't have to be intimidating. You can control the ingredients and have them How to make fantastic homemade egg rolls even if you've never done it before.
Homemade Chicken Egg Rolls step by step
- Boil chicken breast. Allow to cool and then shred..
- Heat peanut oil to med/med high until boiling slightly..
- Stir fry cole slaw mix and Kikkomans stir fry sauce until heated well..
- Beat egg in a bowl and set aside..
- Mix stir fired cole slaw and chicken breast in large bowl..
- Add two heaping tblsp of mixture to middle of egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom up and sides in. Using finger tips, use beaten egg as a "glue" to hold the sides together by rubbing beaten egg directly on wrapped. Fold top of wrapper down using a little bit more egg to seal the wrapper..
- Carefully put egg rolls in preheated peanut oil and cook until wrapper is golden brown..
- Allow egg rolls to drain in a strainer until all of the peanut oil has dried..
- Enjoy with your favorite egg roll sauce..
The first time I The shrimp will cook much more quickly than the chicken will, so you'll have to keep that in mind too. This chicken egg rolls recipe always makes everyone happy and they're perfect for sharing. Because seriously, who doesn't love a crispy, hot, savory egg These Chicken egg rolls are made with ground chicken and not only a perfect appetizer and party food, but when served with a salad or bowl of rice. Chicken Egg Rolls bursting with tender chicken and vegetable filling enveloped in tantalizing sweet and sour sauce! These homemade egg rolls are the most delicious appetizer or meal and the best way to eat sweet and sour chicken!