Squid Dogs W/ Ink ( Halloween ).
Ingredients of Squid Dogs W/ Ink ( Halloween )
- You need 8 of hot dogs.
- You need 8 of uncooked crescent rolls.
- You need 1 of ketchup.
- You need 1 of black food coloring.
Squid Dogs W/ Ink ( Halloween ) step by step
- preheat oven according to pkg on crescent rolls…
- slice crescent rolls into strips..
- using thawed hotdogs.. start halfway down the hot dog and cut in half..
- cut thos halves in half…
- now cut those in half again.. these are your tentacles….
- now wrap the top of the dog in your crescent strips.. I made a hood then wrapped around to completely cover the top..
- place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and cook according to directions on pkg of crescent rolls..
- meanwhile take about 1/4 cup of ketchup and 10 drops of food color.. mix in a small bowl.. your ketchup is now the ink…
- place the ketchup ink into a serving plate..
- when squid dogs r done arrange them around the ink…
- and serve!.