Mee chinese style. The Chinese Tze Char style mee goreng has a very distinct sweet, spicy, and tangy taste to it. Unlike the Indian or Malay kind which tend to be a little less sweet, and slightly drier. Nak masak apa yang simple tapi sedap?".
Ingredients of Mee chinese style
- Prepare 200 gr of noodles.
- It’s 3 pcs of beef sosej_exc.
- Prepare 50 gr of carrot decid.
- It’s 1 pcs of garlic.
- You need 1 of psc red onion.
- It’s 10 gr of celery.
- You need 2 gr of ginger.
- You need of cooking oil.
- It’s of black paper.
- It’s of water.
- It’s of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cube of chicken broth_exc.
How to fry the best Singapore noodles (rice vermicelli). In this video,we shows you how to cook Chinese noodles. We hope you will enjoy the video! See more ideas about Chinese style, Chinese, China.
Mee chinese style step by step
- Heat oil and add the onion,ginger,red onion shallot until fragrant.
- Add water, noodles,beef sosej,chicken broth,egg mix offer hit.
- It is up to taste salt,sugar,black papper.
- Sow seledry up u taste.
- 》》lets enjoy u food《《.
Fuck Yeah Chinese Fashion. changan-moon: "Traditional Chinese hanfu in Ming dynasty style. Kolo mee or mee kolok (Chinese : 乾撈麵) is a dish of springy egg noodles tossed in a sweet and It is similar to Peninsular-style Hakka mee or wonton mee in concept, but differs significantly in taste. Each substyle is unlocked as players level up in the game. Chun mee(珍眉), also spelled zhen mei or sometimes chun mei, meaning precious eyebrows, is a style of Chinese green tea. Chun mee is the highest grade of young hyson green tea, but still tends to be.