Halloween Banana "Ghosts and Tangerine "Pumpkins". Here is how you cook that. Normally sweet and supplement rich from the bananas and tangerines, this formula requires zero cooking, however huge amounts of flavor and Halloween fun. Cut the celery the long way into little pieces and addition on the highest points of the stripped tangerines to frame the pumpkin.
Ingredients of Halloween Banana "Ghosts and Tangerine "Pumpkins"
- It’s 6 of firm bananas peeled and cut in half.
- Prepare 12 small of tangerines.
- It’s 1 of celery stalk, from it cut 12 1/4 inche sticks to be the pumpkin stems on the tangerines.
- You need 24 of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 12 of regular sized chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice, this is just an option if the bananas are going to sit out long enough that they would turn brown brushing the babanas with the lemon before decorating will keep them white longer.
Pumpkin spice cake and buttercream frosting make this a delicious addition to your Halloween party! A huge collection of the BEST creative pumpkin decorating ideas for Halloween! Tap…» Naturally sweet and nutrient-rich from the bananas and tangerines, this recipe requires zero cooking, but tons of flavor and Halloween fun. Cut the celery lengthwise into small pieces and insert on the tops of the peeled tangerines to form the pumpkin.
Halloween Banana "Ghosts and Tangerine "Pumpkins" instructions
- Cut a slit in each tangerine and inset the celery stick for the "stem".
- On each banana half put two mini chocolate chips for the "eyes" and 1 regular chip for the "mouth" arrange on platter the banana ghosts and tangerine pumpkins!.
- This simple healthy Halloween recipe is great for kids to make and eat and comes from my sister in law who makes them with her grandkids!.
Great recipe for Halloween Banana "Ghosts and Tangerine "Pumpkins". A fun and healthy and very simple treat for halloween!! michaels christmas catalog – Google Search.