sweet and sour chicken. Chinese-style sweet and sour chicken, stir-fried with bell peppers and pineapple chunks. Just like the Shrimp Fried Rice, a very hot pan is essential to making this Sweet and Sour Chicken so that the chicken can sear quickly. This Sweet and Sour Chicken combines crispy chicken with chunks of onion, bell pepper and pineapple in a sticky homemade sauce.
Ingredients of sweet and sour chicken
- Prepare 3 large of chicken breast boneless.
- You need 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of of your choice of veg.. I used mix veg and carrots.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 of soy sause.
- It’s 1 of sweet and sour sauce any kind u like.
- Prepare 1 of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of rice.
Sweet and Sour Chicken is made by batter-frying chicken and then tossing it in a quick and easy sweet and sour sauce. If you love Chinese food but But really, who doesn't love crispy fried chicken with that classic sweet and sour combo? As with most of the dishes on the blog. Pineapple and vinegar are the sweet and sour in this Asian-style chicken and green pepper stir fry.
sweet and sour chicken step by step
- cut chicken breast into cubes.
- seasoned with salt pepper red pepper flakes and what other seasonings u prefer.
- next add soy sauce just enough to coat the chicken but not drown it.. lol.
- throw chickens in heat pan with a butter.
- once chicken is half way done drain excess liquid and add ur onion green pepper and can veg or frozen if that what you have.
- add in about a cup of your sweet and sour sauce as well as about a 1\2 cup of brown sugar…
- also u will need to add bout 1\2 cup of water since the sweet and sour sauce will be pretty thick.
- let simmer for about 15mins. while this is simmering u can cook your rice…
Remove chicken, and drain on paper towels. Sweet and sour chicken is a popular Chinese recipe. Chinese sweet and sour is a cooking style that is easy, delicious and everyone's favorite. The dish comes complete with crispy fried chicken cubes with mouthwatering sweet and sour sauce. Sweet and Sour Chicken – in this popular dish bite size chicken pieces, fresh bell pepper and sweet pineapple are sautéed and tossed together with an incredibly flavorful Sweet and sour chicken has always been one of my favorite Chinese take-out dishes.