Simple Misua Soup.
Ingredients of Simple Misua Soup
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 packet of misua.
- You need 1 of broth cube (pork or chicken).
- You need 2 c of water or stock.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s of pre-fried pork meat cubes with garlic.
- You need Stalk of green onions, chopped.
Simple Misua Soup instructions
- In a soup pot, saute garlic and onions in oil..
- Add stock or water and broth cubes.
- Drop in the misua. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil..
- Drop in the egg. Bring to a boil or until egg is cooked.
- Serve with the fried pork cubes, garlic and green onions on the side. Add to the misua soup as desired. :).