Ingredients of Pumpkin Chiffon
- It’s of ooooo its so good.
- Prepare 2 packages of Pillsbury best ever cakemix (white).
- You need 1 can of plain pumpkin.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of whole milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of bakers joy (cooking spray +flour.
- It’s 1 of bunt cake pan.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
Pumpkin Chiffon instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- in large bowl combine all ingredients in hand mix well.
- graciously spray bunt cake a pan with cooking spray.
- pour 1/2 the mix into the b cake pan.
- bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- when the first 1 comes out of the oven a place it upside down on the plate and shave off top so its top is flat.
- bake the second half.
- repeat step number 6 and place on top right side of the other half of the cake forming the pumpkin shape.
- ice with orange color icing of your choice and decorate.
- 2 uses this recipe for Halloween Cut a jackolantern faces out of 1 side of the cake.
- Place a glass in the center of the cake… Use a votive candle to light up your jackolantern.
- I was going to make a jackolantern out of mine but since it was for my birthday cake… I was. soooo ready to eat it.