Pumpkin pie cake squares. All Reviews for Easy Pumpkin Pie Squares. Easy Pumpkin Pie Squares. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Pumpkin Pecan Pie Squares are great for dessert!!
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cake squares
- You need 1 box of Yellow cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter,melted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Pecans.
- It’s 4 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 box of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Canned pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pumpkin pie spice.
If desired, serve topped with whipped cream or ice cream. These Pumpkin Pie bars were originally inspired by Elena Amsterdam's Pumpkin Bars, which are delightful but quite different from what I have created. I wanted to create a square that captures the flavor of my (pre-Paleo) pumpkin pie recipe, a family secret that is such a unique and wonderful. These pumpkin squares are easier to make than pumpkin pie, and they are firm enough to be eaten as finger food.
Pumpkin pie cake squares instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° spray 13×9 inch pan with non stick cooking spray..
- In medium bowl combine cake mix,butter,chopped pecans and 1 egg. Press mixture evenly into bottom of prepared pan..
- In medium bowl beat cream cheese and remaining 3 eggs until creamy. Beat in pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Gradually beat in sugar until smooth. Pour over prepared crust. Bake 35 min. Cut into squares. Garnish with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon..
Place the flour and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl. Pumpkin Pie Cake – six pumpkin cake layers with toasted marshmallow filling, pumpkin pie filling, shortbread crumbs and vanilla buttercream. Out of the three (Pumpkin Pie Cake, French Apple Pie Cake and Triple Chocolate Pecan Pie Cake), this one is my favorite! Anyway, this Pumpkin Pie Cake is perfect for those pumpkin pie haters, because it tastes like cake. It has a little bit of a pumpkin pie bottoms, but the crunch of the pecans, and the sweet taste of the cake totally distracts.