Chow Mein. Chicken Chow Mein is firmly planted in the Noodle Hall of Fame as one of the all time most loved noodles, along with other favourites like Pad Thai, Pad See Ew and Singapore noodles. Chicken Chow Mein Old Style (Chinese Food Recipe) Noodles. Chicken Chow Mein – Chinese Restaurant Cooking Secrets – PoorMansGourmet.
Ingredients of Chow Mein
- Prepare 1 of catty chinese noodle.
- Prepare Half of pcs red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot.
- Prepare 1 pc of small cabbage.
- You need of Garlic and onion minced.
- You need of Black pepper.
- It’s Half of bowl slice chicken.
- It’s of Light soy sauce, dark soy sauce.
- It’s of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 3 of Fish ball, cut into.
This chow mein is just like what you get at your favorite Chinese restaurant! It's made with tender noodles, fresh sauteed veggies, lean chicken, and a simple savory sauce. A homemade version of your favorite take-out dish. You can find Chow Mein and Lo Mein in the Asian food section of your grocery store, and Yakisoba in the refrigerated or freezer section.
Chow Mein instructions
- Blanch chinese noodle with hot water then wash set aside..
- Marinate chicken with light soy sauce and flour.
- Slice all the veges into stripes.
- Take a wok, heat and add oil. When its already hot saute garlic and onion,then add chicken stir fry. Then add cabbage and carrot. Season and add water. Cover and simmer. Then add bell pepper simmer until all are half done..
- Then remove all the veges leaving the sauce. After removing add in noodle mix properly and simmer a little and add all veges. Season according to your taste.
If you don't have any of these available to you, you can use. Perfectly crispy noodles with bok choy, mushrooms + bean sprouts! An authentic Chinese restaurant quality recipe made at home! This easy Chinese Chow Mein recipe is made with noodles, vegetables, chicken, and a simple chow mein sauce. It's better than Panda Express, and healthy too!