SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider. See great recipes for SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider too! Rebecca Brand shows how to make Hot Spiced Apple Cider with ground spices in an economical recipe packed with flavor. This recipe is great for holidays like.
Ingredients of SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider
- You need 3 1/2 liter of Pure pressed pasteurized apple juice (unfiltered).
- You need 32 oz of Honey Crisp apple juice or cider.
- Prepare 3 large of Honey Crisp apples (sliced).
- Prepare 2 large of Oranges (slice only 1).
- It’s 8 oz of orange juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar OR 1 cup of honey.
- You need 3 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 6 large of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole cloves.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of pumpkin spice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground nutmeg.
Here are our top picks to keep your wellness game strong this season. Apple cider vinegar drinks are a great way to get your daily dose of ACV with ease. Spicy Ginger Drink: The ground ginger in this recipe gives the drink a delightful kick that will clear your sinuses and help soothe an upset stomach. From mulled ciders and refreshing spritzers to flavorful smoothies and apple crisps, you'll find the perfect dessert or drink recipe to add a little creativity to your next For a lighter version of your favorite recipe, try substituting Alpine Sugar Free Spiced Apple Cider Mix.
SugaMamas Spicy Apple Cider step by step
- Keep one orange whole. Puncture with knife, 3-4 times. Push in whole cloves all around orange. Slice other orange in wedges. Squeeze some orange slices in cider, put all slices in cider..
- Put all ingredients in large pot. Stir well. Let boil. Then turn heat down to simmer (very low flame/heat). Always stir before serving a cup..
- Adjust measurements according to how much cider you want to make….Enjoy! *For alcohol additive….Add Red or White wine! (Add wine to individuals cup/mug). My favorite to add is red wine..
While cider is heating up, take a vegetable peeler and peel away a couple thick strips of peel from the orange. Press about half of the cloves into the peeled part of the orange. Spiked Hot Apple Cider is perfect for the holidays! Made with cinnamon sticks, star anise, clove, allspice, oranges & a spiced It is apple cider that is flavored with citrus and spices. Add the apple cider, cinnamon sticks, and allspice berries to a slow cooker.