Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves.
Ingredients of Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves
- It’s 1 of chicken.
- It’s 1 of onion (160g).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 stalks of spring onion.
- Prepare 3 stalks of Corriander/Chinese parsley including the roots.
- You need 2 of lemongrass.
- Prepare 2 slices of ginger.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoons of white pepper Powder.
- You need 7 cups of water.
Fragrant Chicken Soup with spices and Corriander Leaves instructions
- Peel the onion and cut into 4.
- Peel garlic.
- Remove stems of spring onion and chopped.
- Bruised the lemongrass.
- Prepare and wash the chicken.
- Place everything into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Remove the scums and boil on medium heat for 1 hour.
- And it's ready 😁. The soup is also great for noodles or making rice.