Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps. Ginger snap cookies. adinserter Recipe responsive blog ads. I like to get the pumpkin butter and ginger snaps at one of my favorite stores on earth – World Market. I buy the Oregon Growers and Shippers Pumpkin Butter (In-Stores Only) and the Nyaekrs Gingersnaps.
Ingredients of Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps
- It’s 15 oz of can Pumpkin pie filling.
- Prepare 1 box of 3.4 oz Vanilla Instant Pudding mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 pinch of Ground Nutmeg.
- It’s 8 oz of Frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- It’s 14 oz of Bag Ginger Snaps.
Sharon's Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps. Looking for more great cookies to dunk? Have you ever tried making homemade ginger snap cookies? Ginger snaps have to be one of the easiest cookies to make.
Easy Pumpkin Dip with Ginger Snaps step by step
- Mix pumpkin pie filling, dry pudding mix, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Fold in whipped topping..
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- Serve with Ginger Snaps.
My recipe makes a softer cookie so it can withstand some. A fun dip recipe for fall. Great with ginger snaps, graham crackers and vanilla wafers. While I'd like to claim it as mine, it's not. Pumpkin Dip is cool, creamy and has all the spicy flavors of fall!