Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci. · This Coconut-Pumpkin Biscotti recipe pairs two great flavors into one delightfully crispy cookie that's Cantucci Toscani. Puntualmente, ogni anno in questo periodo, vengo assalita dalla voglia di · This Peanut Butter Chocolate Mousse Cake starts with a layer of brownie topped with mini Reese's. Everyone loves Biscotti, Cantucci, Cantuccini, and Tozzetti all known as these twice baked cookies.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci
- You need 1 cup of raw peanuts.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pumpkin, pureed.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ceylon cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground allspice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of anise seed.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 large of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (for coating a pan).
- You need 1 of whipped cream.
Traditionally the cookies are dipped in Vin Santo, an Italian dessert wine. Cantucci or Biscotti di Prato are almond cookies from Tuscany. The are made without butter or oil and are twice baked to crisp perfection. What distinguishes Italian biscotti from other cookies or biscuits is their twice-baked crispness.
Pumpkin and Peanut Biscotti Cantucci instructions
- On a large baking sheet, toast the peanuts at 375°F for about 10 minutes. Set aside the peanuts and baking sheet to cool..
- Put everything but the peanuts into a large mixing bowl and mix..
- Once the peanuts are cool, incorporate them into the mix..
- Butter the cookie sheet.
- Separate the dough into two equal blobs and lay them in parallel on the cookie sheet..
- Work the blobs into cookie-sheet-length logs a few inches wide..
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes..
- Let the sheet cool..
- Now, slice up the logs, on a bias, into 1 inch wide cuts, and lay them on their sides in the cookie sheet..
- Bake at 350°F another 15 minutes..
- Serve with whipped cream. It goes well with coffee..
First the dough is shaped into logs and baked until just set but still soft enough to slice, and then those slices are baked again until firm and the cut sides nice and Add to Meal Planner. Savor the flavors of fall with these pumpkin spice biscotti. Perfect for dipping in a mug of hot coffee or tea, they are filled with pumpkin puree, crunchy pepitas, and chewy cranberries and finished with smooth white chocolate. Traditional Italian biscotti recipe: this is the best and most traditional recipe to make your cantucci or Italian biscotti. Traditional Italian biscotti are what we Italians called cantucci or, to give them their full name, Biscotti di Prato: they come, in fact, from Prato in Tuscany but they've been adopted in the.