Beefy penne carbonara pasta. This chicken carbonara penne pasta blends just a few simple ingredients to create a wonderful one-bowl meal. Are you on the hunt for a comforting Carbonara pasta is a classic Italian recipe using a savory custard sauce of gently cooked eggs and cheese. Here's how to make your own carbonara.
Ingredients of Beefy penne carbonara pasta
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of dash of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili pepper flakes.
- You need 2 of 410 ml of carbonara sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of penne noodles.
- You need 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
Do not rinse with water; you want to retain the pasta's natural starches so the sauce will stick. Cook penne according to packet instructions. Drain pasta, then return it to the pot (off of the heat) and cover to keep warm. Combine the penne, onion, pancetta, pine nuts, salt and pepper in the same large frying pan over low heat.
Beefy penne carbonara pasta instructions
- Boil your noodles in some water with a little oil and salt until they are 3/4 way finished.
- In a frying pan add the oil and onions red peppers and mushrooms and fry until onions start to soften ( I fried my mushrooms separate because some of my family don't like them ) also add your chilli flakes.
- Add your beef to the onions and continue cooking until the beef is fully cooked ..add your pepper salt and I sprinkle some adobo seasoning as well.
- Add in your carbonara sauce ..add a little water to each jar close lid and shake to get all the extra sauce out.
- When your noodles are 3/4 ways done drain them and add to your sauce also add the parmesan cheese and garlic powder and mix together.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Shred your mozzarella cheese for the top of your pasta as much as you like I use a small bowl worth.
- In a baking dish add your pasta and top with cheese and bake for 35 minutes ..remove from oven let sit 10 minutes and serve and enjoy !.
Slowly stir in the egg-cream mixture, tossing gently over very low heat. Carbonara is an Italian pasta dish from Rome made with egg, hard cheese, guanciale, and pepper. The recipe is not fixed to a specific type of hard cheese What add ins can I use in pasta carbonara? To change up this delicious dish try adding grilled chicken, broccoli or cauliflower florets sliced cherry. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy!