Homemade Egg Rolls.
Ingredients of Homemade Egg Rolls
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 200 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of shoyu.
- Prepare 2-3 slices of bread.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Fried chicken coating mix powder.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Homemade Egg Rolls instructions
- First, make the omelette. Mix eggs with flour, water, salt, and pepper. Fry in slow heat and remove carefully. I used an approximately 26 cm pan and ended up with two omelettes. Set aside for now..
- Use a food processor to combine the chicken, salt, black pepper, shoyu, bread, and egg. Check the consistency. If it is too runny, add more bread. If it's too thick, add a bit of water. The mixture should be quite firm and pliable..
- Carefully roll the omelette with the chicken mixture inside. Form a long tube. Carefully slice them (about 2 cm thick). Coat them with fried chicken coating mix powder..
- Heat the oil in a pan. Medium heat should do it. Fry the egg rolls and flip when the bottom part is golden brown..
- We eat them with pickled daikon and carrots, rice, and some mayo..