Easy Chicken Carbonara.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Carbonara
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken breast.
- It’s 1 of Chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Vegetable of your choice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Oscar Meyer pre-cooked bacon pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk or cream.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cooked pasta of your choice.
Easy Chicken Carbonara step by step
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces.
- Heat oil in pan and sautée 1 clove garlic for one minute. Add chicken and cook through. Set aside..
- Using remaining oil, sautée 1 clove garlic and onion until onion is almost clear..
- Add vegetables and sautée until cooked through. Add chicken and seasonings..
- Heat milk/cream with mixture for one minute..
- In large bowl or pot (I use the pot I cooked the pasta in), add chicken mixture, Parmesan cheese, and bacon. Mix well as serve immediately..