Jello Shot Eyeballs. How to assemble Creepy Eyeball Jello Shots: If you don't have serving spoons and prefer to present these Creepy Eyeballs on a tray, just spread out the Jello and place the eyeballs on top with a. You can set the candy eyeballs into the jello shots, just a few minutes after you pour the mixture into the cups. Enjoy Eyeball Jello Shots for a wiggly jiggly fun time.
Ingredients of Jello Shot Eyeballs
- Prepare 1 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1 cup of pinnacle whipped cream vodka.
- Prepare 2 packages of gelatin.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of blood orange flavor.
- It’s 1 of colored cake decorating gel.
- Prepare 1 of black cake decorating gel.
- It’s 2 of spherical ice molds.
These are larger than typical jello shots, so reduce the vodka and increase the tonic water and sugar, if These Glow-in-the-Dark Eyeball Jelly Shots are evil looking, alright. The eyeballs are whole lychees stuffed with olive slices. If you want an easy adult Halloween drink that can double as dessert, these jello shots with floating eyeballs are easy to make and creepy to behold. I've been looking for about an hour on how to make eyeball jello shots.
Jello Shot Eyeballs step by step
- Mix boiling water and gelatin.
- Once gelatin is fully dissolved let sit for 5 mins.
- Mix in whipped vodka.
- Mix in sweetened condensed milk.
- Mix in Orange flavor.
- Spray spherical mold with nonstick cooking spray.
- Use syringe to move the jello into spherical mold.
- Refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Take individual balls out of mold.
- Use colored gel to make the iris and black gel to make pupil.
The only thing I found was how to make jello shots with eyeballs in them. I want the actual eyeball to be a jello shot. See more ideas about Jello shots, Jello, Jell-o. Cherry jello shots can be great for festive occasions. There are many types of cherry shots you can make with some cherry gelatin. jello eyeballs.