Caramel Apple Bites. "Learn how to make easy & delicious mini caramel apple bites! Easy recipe, perfect for fall parties!" A few years ago I made these apple crisp caramel apples which I think are EVERYTHING!!! Caramel Apple Crisp Bites – TRY to eat just one!
Ingredients of Caramel Apple Bites
- Prepare 1 of -11 oz pkg of Kraft caramels (about 1 1/2 cups).
- You need 3 of granny smith apples.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of crushed peanuts or other preferred nut of your choice.
- It’s 1 of round toothpicks.
- Prepare 1 of melon baller.
Cut apples into bite-sized pieces and place toothpicks in them. If you do this far in advance refrigerate the. Stick a toothpick into each bite, dip in the caramel and let the excess drip off. With caramel apples on my mind already, I knew these were destined to be the biggest, baddest apples of all time.
Caramel Apple Bites instructions
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Foil works well too if you have it..
- Wash and dry apples very well. The drier the apples are the better the caramel sticks..
- Take the melon baller and cut out balls from the apple. Set aside..
- In a microwave proof container, add caramels and 1 tbsp of water. Heat for 2 minutes stirring constantly every 30 seconds or so until caramel is completely melted..
- Place crushed nuts in a bowl and set aside..
- Insert a toothpick into each apple ball, dip in caramel and then in the nut bowl covering as much of the apple piece as you like. Transfer to prepared baking sheet..
- Freeze the completed apple bites for up to an hour or until set, about 30 minutes. Serve cold. Makes about 6 dozen. Enjoy!.
Caramel apples can be a pain to just bite into, so just take a sharp knife and. This Apple Dumpling Bites recipe is tasty little dough bites with cooked apples and caramel sauce! These are a re-creation from a dessert we had at a restaurant the other night. Growing up, every Autumn, my mom would take us to Styer's Orchard, predominantly an apple farm. Caramel apple pie filling wrapped in warm crescents and rolled in cinnamon and sugar!