werewolf cupcake. Make cupcakes according to the recipe on the box. Damn, too bad we didn't find these before Halloween! But they'll still be a great treat and will make for lots of howls from any beast lovers in your house.
Ingredients of werewolf cupcake
- You need 1 packages of mashmellows.
- You need 1 can of chocolate icing.
- Prepare 1 of a little bit of white icing.
- You need 1 of candy for the eyes (I used reeses pieces).
- It’s 1 of chocolate covered rasins.
- It’s 1 of red fruit roll-up.
This is "Werewolf Cupcake" by Kimberly D. Hermsen on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them. This entry was posted by Michele. In this episode I am making delicious Cupcakes that have been clawed by a Werewolf.
werewolf cupcake step by step
- Snout: to make this…place the marshmallow on the end and cut a V shape half way into the marshmallow. then put the fruit roll up inside the marshmallow and trim excess.
- Ears: lay the marshmallow on its side trim off both coners at each end. then angle the scissors to cut about one inch of the marshmallow to the end.
- use the small star tip to pipe the fur starting at the ears. use reeses pieces for the eye and chocolate covered rasins for the nose.
- use a little bit of white icjng for the teeth.
Here's a really fun werewolf cupcakes recipe design for you to make this halloween! This Halloween you can make devilishly creative Halloween recipes that can double as party decorations. Thanks to Duncan Hines, YOU can get in on the fun and bake like the. The last cake post of my eyeball cupcakes had a great response online and a few people have asked me how to make the edible blood so I thought I would do a tutorial on how to make the blood and. To learn how to make these tasty and spooky delights, click through our slideshow.