Beijing hot pot. Hot Pots in Beijing West Railway Station. Hot Pots in Beijing Workers' Sports Complex. Great hot pot, and right in the middle of Rutherford!
Ingredients of Beijing hot pot
- You need 2 of chicken carcasses.
- Prepare 400 g of beef bones.
- Prepare 2.5 L of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of goji berries.
- You need 20 of red dates.
- Prepare of Salt (to taste).
- It’s of choice or combination of:.
- Prepare of Beef or chicken (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Fish fillets (thinly sliced).
- It’s of Prawns, squids or scallops.
- Prepare of Meatballs, crab sticks, fish balls or fish cakes.
- You need of Dumplings or wontons.
- Prepare of Tofu, bean curd skins, mushrooms, eggs.
- You need of Vermicelli noodles, glass noodles or egg noodles.
- Prepare of Bok choy, Chinese broccoli, wombok, garland chrysanthemum.
- Prepare of condiments or dipping sauces:.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh chillies.
- It’s of Garlic chilli sauce.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Chilli sauce.
Haidilao Hot Pot and 海底捞火锅 Haidilao Hot Pot are on the list. Eduard Playa: Best sauces for hotpot in Beijing. ιηɠσ: Very friendly and good service, big sauce buffet, yummy hot pot! Beijing Mutton Hot Port, also known as Shuan Yangrou Hot Pot in the city, is especially popular during the winter season, when the city cools down and people are finding a nice hot meal to keep warm. A typical Beijing hot pot restaurant, with independent small pots, Koufuju looks much cleaner than common hot pot restaurants.
Beijing hot pot instructions
- Prepare a big pot and bring water to a boil. Boil the chicken carcass and beef bones for 5 mins and discard the water. This is to remove scum..
- Fill in 2.5L of water into the pot and bring it to boil. Add in goji berries and red dates, simmer for 2 hrs. Season with salt according to taste..
- Once ready, transfer broth into a steamboat pot / hot pot, about half full. Place it on a portable electric stove. Add in your own combination of meat, veggies and fish. Let it boil and cook. When ready, dish out into individual serving bowls with small wire strainer or ladle. Dip cooked food into condiments and enjoy..
- Repeat the same process by adding in meat, veggies and fish into the hot pot and allow to boil and cook once the first batch of cooked food has been distributed. Top up with broth when needed..
- Noodles and eggs are usually added towards the end when the broth is most flavourful after cooking all the ingredients..
Its mutton, sugar garlic and seasoning are known as the best three of. Check out Chef Bao's Beijing hot pot recipe to make this classic dish at home! Plus, a tasty Shaobing ( Chinese flatbread). Sauces – our basic one is the Beijing sauce. It is made with vegetable broth.