Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini).
Ingredients of Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini)
- You need 50 gr of chicken fillet, chopped.
- You need 2 of medium sized carrots, cut into matchsticks.
- You need 100 gr of cabbage, chopped.
- You need 4 sheets of romaine lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 1 of celery, chopped.
- It’s 2 of green onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of shallots, thinly sliced (can use onions).
- It’s 2 of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need to taste of Salt, sugar, ground pepper.
- You need 15-20 sheets of wonton wrapper.
Mini Spring Rolls (Lumpia Mini) step by step
- Saute the shallots and garlic until fragant. Add the chicken and cook it until its color gets changed..
- Add carrots. Saute briefly. Put all the remaining vegetables. Add salt, sugar and pepper. Give a little water. Stir until the water gets evaporated..
- Give it a taste. Add seasoning as needed. Turn the heat off and let it cool down..
- Place a wonton wrapper on a flat surface, add 1 tablespoon of the vegetable mixture into a corner of the wrapper, and then roll the edge of the wrapper tightly around the mixture. Fold the two side corners towards the middle of the wrapper while continuing to roll up. Paint the top edge with a dab of water and wrap tightly the rest of the way. Make sure all edges are tightly sealed. Place seam side down. Cover with plastic wrap to avoid drying out..
- In a large wok or medium saucepan over high heat, add about 1-2 inches of cooking oil..
- Put several spring rolls into the oil and allow them to cook for 2-3 minutes, turning them over a couple times, or until the wonton wrappers are golden brown. Remove them to a cooling rack or paper-towel-covered plate to allow them to drain..
- I serve the spring roll with Thai Chili sauce..