Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs
- Prepare 1 of large pack chicken thighs (bone in, skin on).
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Goya adobo.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 can (15.5 ounce) of Goya black beans, undrained.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It’s 1 jar (11.5 ounce) of Goya pimientos, (roasted red peppers) drained, cut into strips.
Roasted Red Pepper Chicken 🐔 Thighs instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs……..
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……..
- Place your sliced onions and green pepper all around chicken thighs……..
- In a bowl combine: black pepper, adobo, minced garlic, Goya black beans and diced tomatoes…….
- Pour black bean / diced tomato mixture evenly all over chicken thighs…….
- Place your sliced Goya pimientos all over chicken thighs…….
- Bake thighs, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….Baste chicken thighs with drippings when done….. 🤩😋.
- Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy 😉!! I served mine with chicken flavored parsley white rice 🍚!!!.