Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds. Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds are a delicious snack that you will love! This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links.
Ingredients of Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- You need of Seasonings of choice:.
- Prepare of get creative!!.
A perfect way to make use of Halloween excess seeds, and a tasty way to do so. These Airfryer Roasted Pumpkin Seeds are crunchy, salty and so delicious. Using an Airfryer is the easiest way to make them! With Halloween just a few days away, we spent our Sunday afternoon carving pumpkins getting ready for the big spooky day.
Air Fryer Pumpkin Seeds step by step
- Rinse freshly harvested pumpkin seeds thoroughly and then place in pot of boiling water for 5 minutes; drain..
- Choose your seasoning or seasonings you want to use! I wanted to try a batch of cajun creole and a batch of Cavenders Greek seasoning so I split them in half and did a tablespoon of butter to each bowl..
- Add pumpkin seeds and stir to coat..
- Add your seasonings and stir again..
- Place one batch (1 cup) at a time in air fryer basket, spoon evenly across bottom..
- Bake at 360 for about 12 minutes stopping halfway through to stir. Enjoy!.
And every year after scooping out the. Pumpkins are a great fruit to pick up at the store this time of year. They provide so many health benefits that I love! Pumpkin seeds in the air fryer not only are easy to make, but they are quick and provide a crispy texture which you will love. Air fryer pumpkin is so quick and simple, and makes a lovely autumn vegetable side dish!