Wok veggie-chicken pasta. This is a quick and easy dish, perfect for a weeknight. A smooth and creamy coconut sauce with lovely flavors from curry and peanut butter. Add the chicken breast, coconut milk, curry paste, and peanut butter to the wok.
Ingredients of Wok veggie-chicken pasta
- You need of Organic chinese pasta (Albert Heijn).
- You need 2-3 spoon of sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 of Chicken file.
- Prepare of Broccoli.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Cherry tomato.
- You need 2-3 spoon of butter.
Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad. Pasta, chicken and vegetables come together in this tasty dinner – perfect for your family. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package, using minimum cook time. Stir in uncooked (dry) pasta, chicken stock, peppers and carrots.
Wok veggie-chicken pasta step by step
- Boil pasta, chop vegetables and chicken..
- Put the butter in the wok, pour in the veggies. Stew it for 5min then put the chicken on it. Cook and mix it until chicken gets white..
- Put the sweet chili sauce on it. Mix it and cook it together for 5 minutes..
- Add the pasta. Mix it, add salt and cook it together for some minutes..
One question (since nobody else asked, I feel silly) but do you have to. Wok fried diced chicken with cashew nuts, water chestnuts, green onions, snow peas and mushrooms in a brown sauce. Wok-fried shrimp, chicken and pork with rice noodles in a spicy curry sauce. Hold and stir fry vegetables, seafood, meats or chicken on the grill. A wok is a Chinese skillet with a narrow base and high steep sides.