Pumpkin treats. See more ideas about Pumpkin recipes, Pumpkin, Pumpkin treat. Thanksgiving Treats Marshmallow Treats Food Nutrition Facts Rice Krispie Treats Crispy Treats Pumpkin Recipes. Save money and concern for what you're giving your dog by making these dog treats using canned pumpkin, peanut butter, cinnamon, and whole wheat flour.
Ingredients of Pumpkin treats
- You need 6 cup of Rice Krispies Cereal.
- It’s 10 oz of Mini marshmallow (bag).
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Orange food coloring.
- Prepare 1 of Rip Whip licorice.
- It’s 12 of Bite size candies..
Tiny pumpkin pies, a delicious pumpkin pie dip, and. I hate to say it, but it's beginning to feel a lot like fall around here. Pureed pumpkin (with no added sugar) is one of my favorite ingredients to use in dog treats. They're super easy to make and the perfect fall treat for your furry friend.
Pumpkin treats instructions
- In a deep sauce pan, on LOW heat. Melt butter then add marshmallows once butter is melted. Stir constantly until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat..
- Add in cereal and stir..
- Using buttered hands mold rice krispy mixture around the bite size candies..
- Top with licorice..
Here are some pumpkin treats to try instead of the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Instead of a hot pumpkin drink, whip up this pumpkin pie smoothie for breakfast instead. These homemade cat treats are the perfect treat for your kitty! They're made with salmon, pumpkin They're made with salmon, pumpkin, oats, egg, and avocado oil. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll.