Carbonara. Pasta alla carbonara) — спагетти с мелкими кусочками бекона (в оригинале, гуанчиале или панчеттой), смешанные с соусом из яиц, сыра пармезан и пекорино романо, соли и свежемолотого чёрного перца. For everyone who said that this Carbonara is too salty – table salt is double as salty as Kosher salt, so remember to cut the amount of salt in half if using table. X The legendary Antonio Carluccio finally makes his debut on Food Tube!
Ingredients of Carbonara
- It’s 2 portions of spaghetti.
- You need 1 pack of streaky bacon.
- It’s 100 ml of cream.
- It’s 50 g of parmesan.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- It’s of For serving.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s of More black pepper!.
One of the richest and most popular Italian dishes is also one of it's most deceptively complex. Though the dish only has a handful of ingredients, the best carbonara takes. This Creamy Carbonara is a plate of heavenly, creamy pasta. Silky spaghetti with crispy pancetta in a super creamy and cheesy sauce.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and fry them nice crispy. When cooked, let dry on some kitchen towels..
- Boil the pasta according to the pack. While it's boiling, mix cream, grated parmesan, egg, garlic powder and a good amount of black pepper in a bowl..
- Save about 100 ml of the pasta water before draining it. While it's still hot, put the pasta in the same bowl as the sauce and blend until nice and creamy. If it's too thick, add some of the pasta water..
- Plate up and top with bacon, egg yolks and some more black pepper. Enjoy!.
Simply delicious and so easy to make them at home. Pasta Carbonara recipe is a simple Italian pasta recipe with egg, hard cheese, pancetta and pepper. Authentic Italian Pasta Carbonara Recipe – The Roman Traditional Dish. Learn how to make carbonara sauce with bacon or pancetta and loads of parmesan. Spaghetti Pasta Carbonara—indulgent and delicious, yet so easy!