Carbonara Guanciale e Zucchine | Courgettes and Bacon Carbonara Recipe.
Ingredients of Carbonara Guanciale e Zucchine | Courgettes and Bacon Carbonara Recipe
- You need 160 g of Linguine or long pasta.
- Prepare 200 g of Zucchine.
- It’s 100 g of Guanciale.
- You need 1 of Free range yolk.
- Prepare 1 of Free range egg.
- You need 140 g of Pecorino (to be grated).
- It’s to taste of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
Carbonara Guanciale e Zucchine | Courgettes and Bacon Carbonara Recipe instructions
- Pan fry the guanciale then set aside. Do not use oil, let it release its own fat..
- Wash and peel the Zucchine (courgettes), then cut them into sticks and make small cubes from them. In a saucepan, heat the olive oil,add garlic and the zucchini, sprinkle Salt and pepper then cook over medium heat for about 10mins..
- Pour the yolks and an egg together with pecorino and parmigiano cheese into a bowl, add pepper and mix with a whisk or fork then set aside.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta for the time indicated on the package.
- Pour some pasta cooking water into egg mixture to obtain a creamy mixture. Drain the pasta then combine with the egg mixture and zucchini..
- Serve the zucchini carbonara pasta garnishing the dishes with Crispy guanciale..
- Buon Appetito! You can find me on Youtube. Massi Chef Channel and don’t forget to subscribe 👨🍳.