Hot Cocoa Fudge. Cocoa Hot Fudge Sauce-just simple ingredients make this family favorite topping. In case of an emergency, I wanted to have a good recipe to make Hot Fudge Sauce using cocoa. This Hot Cocoa Fudge Recipe is inspired by my favorite cold weather drink.
Ingredients of Hot Cocoa Fudge
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 6 envelope of or 3/4 cup hot chocolate powder.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter, almond butter, or Nutella.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk,.
Enjoy this with your loved ones. Combine sugar, cocoa and milk in a medium saucepan. Stir to blend, then bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove pan from the refrigerator and pour the melted white chocolate fudge over the hardened layer of semi-sweet.
Hot Cocoa Fudge step by step
- mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- add milk 1 tablespoon at a time, stir until smooth.
- spread into pan, let chill for 2 hours.
- cut into squares.
- more cocoa may be added if not chocolately enough.
- NOTE: the almond butter may need to be warmed for a few seconds to soften..
Hot fudge sauces are usually made with melted chocolate but it's easy to make it with cocoa—and considerably less expensive. The key is a good quality cocoa but that's true if you are using hard. Then, in a small sauce pan, over low heat, pour in sweetened condensed milk and whisk in cocoa powder. Hot Fudge SauceBaked in Arizona. vanilla, heavy cream, salt, water, cocoa powder, semisweet HOT FUDGE SAUCEThe Girl Who Ate Everything. butter, sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla extract. Make cocoa hot fudge sauce, cool slightly, and spread on frozen ice cream layer.