Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. This sweet caramel apple cheesecake dipping sauce is the perfect compliment for apple slices, pineapple chunks, pears, grapes and strawberries. Cream cheese. cream cheese, prepared caramel dip (i found it in the produce section beside the apples – how convenient!), and a package of heath bits (in with the chocolate chips section). and, of course, you'll need granny smith apples to eat the dip with! or just use a spoon…it's up to you! i am not one to.
Ingredients of Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese, room temp/softened.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Caramel sauce (I used Smuckers).
- It’s 1/3 cup of toffee pieces (or 3 skor bars smashed).
This dip is a fall snacking necessity. Cheesecake Dip starts with a brick of cream cheese and a can of apple pie filling. So simple to make and you'll want to dip all day! I thought you guys might approve of all this.
Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip step by step
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla. Beat on high speed to until nice and smooth..
- Lay out the cream cheese in a serving plate, then pour your caramel sauce over top..
- Sprinkle with your toffee bits/or skor pieces..
- Serve with apple slices and pretzels. ENJOY! ! 😊😊😊😉.
Caramel Apple Dip is the perfect no bake dessert recipe to end any meal! I love fruit based desserts in the summer (like Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Crisps or Blueberry Cobbler) and this easy recipe is no exception! This easy recipe takes only a few minutes to prepare making it the perfect snack to put. I have a general distaste for caramel apples. The reason for it is simple and a little silly: I felt that I was deceived by one as a child.