Super Creamy Cheesy Carbonara.
Ingredients of Super Creamy Cheesy Carbonara
- Prepare 1 packet of spaghetti or fettuccine.
- It’s 200-250 g of button mushroom /cup mushroom – Sliced.
- It’s 5 slices of cheese (refer photo in one of the steps).
- You need 4 of egg yolks.
- It’s 250-300 ml of heavy cream/ thickened cream/fresh milk + cream.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of corn flour + 2 tbsp of milk.
- You need of Salt (i use chicken granules/chicken stock powder).
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- You need of Grated parmesan / pecorino Romano cheese.
- It’s of Pancetta/any meat slices (fried crispy & diced or cut small-OPT.
Super Creamy Cheesy Carbonara step by step
- Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water or according to the package s instructions..
- Prepare the eggs. Use only the yolks. Whisk them with fork. Keep aside for later use. Mix corn flour + milk in separate small bowl..
- Cook sliced mushroom until soft in a frying pan with olive oil. Pour the cream/thickened cream. Season with chicken granules or salt to taste. Add pepper. Pour corn flour mixture. Mix well over medium heat. Add drained spaghetti. Add cheese slices. Mix well. At this point the cheese will melt. Turn off the heat and pour egg yolks over and start stirring quickly..
- Serve with generous amount of parmesan cheese. Or sprinkle chopped pancetta..