Traditional Italian carbonara.
Ingredients of Traditional Italian carbonara
- You need 125 gr of pasta.
- You need 70 gr of guanciale or Italian pancetta.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Pecorino or parmigiano.
Traditional Italian carbonara instructions
- ▪️brown the guanciale on it’s own.
- ▪️make in a small bowl a sauce with the egg,a bit of pepper and parmigiano.
- ▪️cook the pasta al dente(9 minutes not more).
- ▪️when is cooked just mix on a high heat with guanciale ▪️move the pan from the heat and add the egg ▪️just mix it very quickly and make sure that the egg is not cooked (it has to be a cream) ▪️serve the pasta with a bit of pepper on top and parmigiano.