Blood Ball (Red Velvet Cheese Ball).
Ingredients of Blood Ball (Red Velvet Cheese Ball)
- You need 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Room temperature butter.
- Prepare 1 box of Red Velvet Cake Mix(will be using approximately HALF or 1 1/2 Cups).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mini Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1 packages of Cookies or Graham Crackers (Vanilla Wafers are awesome!).
- It’s 1 of Red food coloring (Optional for blood splatters).
- Prepare 1 of Fake Eyeballs and Straws for decoration(OPTIONAL).
- It’s 1 of GLOVES (Optional as coloring from cake mix may rub off on hands when forming ball).
Blood Ball (Red Velvet Cheese Ball) instructions
- In a mixer(or a large bowl) beat the cream cheese and butter until smooth..
- Add the cake mix, brown sugar and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth..
- Form into a ball( and place on serving platter. Top with chocolate chips and refrigerate for at least two hours..
- Place cookies or graham crackers around ball and serve..
- OPTIONAL: FOR HALLOWEEN YOU CAN PLACE EYEBALLS ON TOP OF THE BALL FOR DECORATION. I ALSO PLACED STRAWS IN THE BALL FOR "LEGS". THE RED FOOD COLORING CAN BE DROPPED ONTO A FEW COOKIES TO LOOK LIKE BLOOD SPLATTER. PLEASE REFERENCE THE COVER PHOTO. ENJOY!.