Ingredients of Graveyard Cake
- You need 1 box of White cake mix.
- Prepare 1 box of Food coloring.
- You need 1 of Bunt cake pan.
- Prepare 1 of Non stick spray (butter flavored).
- You need 1 packages of Of chocolate crackers or cookies that are shape like a grave..
- Prepare 1 large of Mixing bowl.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla icing.
- It’s 1 of Tube of green inching or you can make some like I did..
Graveyard Cake step by step
- In a large bowl follow the directions of the cake mix..
- Once the mix is made pour it in your greased bunt pan and cook for as long as your directions say to or until toothpick comes out clean..
- While your cake is baking grab your vanilla icing and take half of the icing out. put in a small mixing bowl. This icing is for your your topping..
- Drop 5 drops of blue food coloring in your icing. Drop 5 drops of red and two drops of green. Then mix (you should get a light grey color).
- Now with the other half of your icing take green food coloring and drop in about 3 drops. Mix up I till you get a light green color..
- Once cake is cooled and cool top it with your grey icing. Then put your green icing in a small storage bag and tighten it till it's at the end of the bag. Cut the end off to make a small hole. Drizzle the green icing over your cake to make small lines all over it..
- Now take your crackers or cookies or whatever you chose for your graves and decorate them how ever you'd like. Then put them semi in your cake so they stick out like graves..
- Your done. Now eat!.